Within the newly created publishing division of Banda Marketing Group, the PUBLISHING ASSISTANT will assist the publisher with a wide range of tasks to support the division’s short- and long-term goals. The projects themselves may include ongoing business activities or one or more specific shorter-term projects, each with multiple deadlines requiring a great deal of coordination. As a critical thinker, this person will manage a flow of work that includes dealing with suppliers, ensuring activities are completed on time, performing online research to collect appropriate data, and following the task or project through to completion.
Responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with project management through coordination of resources, scheduling meetings, and ensuring effective communication on project details with all parties involved.
- Ensuring that contracts are in place for advertisers and that appropriate files are delivered to the design studio on time.
- Updating contact database and exporting data for advertising campaigns or similar.
- Posting information on the company’s website and social media platforms.
- Conducting online research to find information to support management decisions.
This dynamic role is an attractive career for the right person as there is opportunity for continued education and career development. This role is a great fit for someone who enjoys working on a variety of projects simultaneously, is excited about research, and loves working within technical systems and databases. The successful candidate will be able to learn about new industries and work independently. This person will have a strong work ethic demonstrating pride in and accountability for the quality of their work.
For further information or to apply, contact Tracy Arno, Essence Recruitment directly. All inquiries are welcome.