Essence Recruitment is partnering with our client in their search for a Sales Representative. Located in the province of Saskatchewan, North Prairie Family Farms is the face of just over 100 farm families. Creators of the high quality, safe and nutritious, North Prairie Gold Extra Virgin Canola Oil, North Prairie Family Farms’ focus is to listen to their consumer colleagues and produce for them what they want and in the quantities they need. They are a successful growing organization and are proud to be a part of healthy diets across North America. For more information visit their website at http://www.northprairiefamilyfarms.com/
The Sales Representative will be a key player in the strategic direction of North Prairie Family Farms in a business development and sales capacity. This position is located in Vancouver, BC with headquarters located in Saskatoon SK. Reporting to the president, this person will work from home and be accountable for building brand awareness and calling upon prospective and existing customers. This person will be an instrumental player in the bottom line success of the organization.
This opportunity is a great fit for a motivated, goal oriented, sales driven person with experience in and a passion for the organic health food industry. We are looking for an individual that is collaborative, flexible, conveys a “willing to do whatever it takes” attitude, and brings a hands-on approach to implementation and follow through in rolling out the sales plan. If you are a passionate person motivated by challenge, dedicated to developing and fostering excellent relationships, and is excited by the opportunity to be a part of the growth of a company, this is an excellent fit for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a positive ongoing relationship with prospects and current customers to ensure the company is meeting all requirements and to ensure long-term customer loyalty.
- Promote sales within your specific region.
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy with superior sales techniques to gain customer understanding of Company service offerings to provide solutions.
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients.
- Monitor and communicate in a timely manner any competitive activity to management.
- Submit all required sales reports, expenses, competitive activity and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner to the president.
- Maintain correct and complete records of all sales related activities.
- Required travel in surrounding areas.
- Performs other duties as instructed or required to successfully complete the job.
Education and Experience
- Post-Secondary certificate in business, marketing, or similar. Sales training would be a definite asset.
- 2 plus years of successful experience in a sales capacity. Health food industry experience or similar is considered an asset.
- The ability to act with the highest business ethics, display good judgment, cope with ambiguity and make tough decisions in a timely manner.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office suite or similar.
Skills and Qualifications
- Self-starter, independent with leadership capabilities
- Collaborative team player
- Creative, ability to think outside the box, flexible
- Ability to implement and carry through direction, strong follow up skills
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal and presentation
- Ability to listen to instruction and take appropriate action
- Customer focused, willing to attend tradeshows and similar
- Holds a valid passport; must be able to travel to the United States
If you are interested in this opportunity, we invite you to contact Essence Recruitment directly. All inquiries are welcome and will be kept confidential. Please contact Tracy Arno at 306-652-5209 or email@example.com to apply.