Our client, a privately owned and operated heavy equipment dealership and Saskatchewan’s trusted provider of Agricultural, Construction and Truck & Trailer equipment, has an immediate opening for a Parts Manager located in Lloydminster, SK. This dynamic, leadership role will be responsible for directing and overseeing the parts operation for multiple product lines, while ensuring a profitable and efficient parts department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them.
- Strive for harmony and teamwork with all other departments.
- Work with the Service Manager to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs.
- Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the parts department.
- Attend managers’ meetings.
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of all parts department staff.
- Direct and schedule the activities of all parts department employees.
- Provide technical assistance to parts department employees.
- Conduct meetings with parts department employees to discuss activities and problems of mutual interest and to develop strategies for a more efficient operation.
- Develop, enforce and monitor guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints immediately and according to the dealership’s guidelines.
- Establish and enforce a pricing policy that balances volume, customer loyalty, and the cost of doing business.
- Monitor and adjust inventory to minimize obsolescence.
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Strong Management experience and extensive working knowledge of multiple product lines.
- In depth knowledge of parts with a solid understanding of key success factors such as customer service, stock turn rates, and inventory control.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Experience and understanding of profit margins.
- Strong, positive leadership and managerial skills
- Capable of dealing with hard issues and delivering positive outcomes.
- A Dynamic influencer and people person.
- Able to operate the department profitably within the dealerships guidelines.
- Highly relational and excellent verbal communication skills to create relevant conversations to build trusting relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Able to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Demonstrated success as an organizational change agent.
- Able to develop objectives and strategies.
- Team player, working with and getting co-workers to work together for success.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we invite you to contact Essence Recruitment directly. Contact Joanne Oliver directly at: 306.652.5233/ email@example.com / www.essencerecruitment.ca