Saskatoon Community Foundation continues embrace new ways to make our community the best community in which to live. For nearly 50 years, The Saskatoon Community Foundation has remained a funder of programs and services to meet the increasing demands of a growing city. To continue meeting this demand we are currently looking to hire a full-time Donor Services Administrator. If you are ready to help make Saskatoon the BEST CITY IN WHICH TO LIVE, apply today!
This position is responsible for the administration of donor relations & customer service. It is critical in supporting our donor relationships and development team in delivering excellence in the donor experience.
- Receipting, coding and processing of gifts based on CRA charitable giving rules.
- Preparing and maintaining fund agreements and proposals.
- Processing grant disbursements for donor advised and designated funds
- Keeping up to date files and electronic records of all donor contacts using donor database
- Ensuring timely fund statements are issued
- Servicing donor inquiries and requests and managing the awards/scholarship agreements
- Coordinating with marketing and communication on a range of communications to donors, potential donors, and others interested in the Saskatoon Community Foundation
- Researching, creating, updating and processing of donor management files, adding notes to donor files using CRM software, responding to inquiries from current as well as new or interested donors
- Attending meetings, minute taking, distributing supervisor or other management information
- Attend trade shows and other special events as assigned
- Maintain and update confidential files, records and process agreements while responding to change requests from lawyers, accountants and other related professionals in a timely and proficient manner
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Diploma or Post-secondary degree preferably in related field of business administration
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a financial administration role or similar or suitable combination of experience and education.
- An understanding of fund development or gift planning.
- Prior experience in working with contract, trust administration and donor databases (CRM) is a definite asset.
- Computer savvy and able to effectively use technology and learn new programs / applications
- Experience working or volunteering in a non-profit organization is an asset
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Demonstrates professional interpersonal skills with ability to interact with respect and confidentiality with others from variety of backgrounds
- Must have thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Able to take initiative, determine own priorities which have highest potential to contribute to organizational goals
- Excellent verbal communication skills demonstrating integrity and maturity
- Capable of developing trust relationships with all demographics and communicating with confidence
- Commitment to excellence and ongoing learning
Please apply to Nicole Sebastian at Essence Recruitment directly by October 20, 2017.
email@example.com or www.essencerecruitment.ca