Our Client, AC Flooring & Installations (2004) Ltd., is a locally owned and operated company that has been serving Saskatoon and surrounding areas for over 30 years, specializing in Insurance, Retail, Property Management, Commercial, New Home and Professional Installation. With their expertise, they are able to help customers put together the right products for whatever project. For information on the company and products go to: www.acflooring.ca
This position is a great fit for an individual who is highly motivated, a great communicator, enjoys sales and customer service along with the satisfaction that comes with serving customer accounts. Your potential is only limited by your expertise and motivation.
You will be responsible for making sales happen from beginning to end, and caring for our customers the whole way through. You will be required to create the sale and to ensure that our customers have a great experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Consult with on product options, and promote the sales of products and services to new and existing customers.
- Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Maintain strong customer relations by maintaining sales contact as required
- Promote a positive image of the company as a leader in providing creative and innovative solutions to floor covering challenges
- Work with the customers to determine their needs and recommend the right products to solve problems
- Develop and cultivate strong buying relationships with customers
- Use company literature and available training resources to stay up to date on product features
- Make site visits and prepare estimates on products and services
- Support the team and warehouse crew when necessary
- Any other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Completed post-secondary education OR at least 3 years’ experience as sales consultant or similar in a related field.
- Experience in the flooring industry is a plus.
- Proficient computer skills, ability to learn new programs.
- Strong sales ability and follow up
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills; approachable
- Self-motivated, and ambitious, with a drive for success
- Exceptional organizational, time management and multitasking capabilities
- Quick learner
- High attention to detail
- Take accountability
- Outstanding work ethic
To apply or inquire further details, contact Joanne Oliver directly at Essence Recruitment.
306.652.5209 or firstname.lastname@example.org or www.essencerecruitment.ca