Since 1986, Braid Flooring & Window Fashions offers customers innovative and unique flooring and window covering options from around the world, in addition to carrying the most respected major brands in the industry. It continues to lead the way in quality and innovation by continuously searching for new products to offer Saskatoon residents. For further information, go to www.braidflooring.com.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, the scheduler will create and maintain production schedules to ensure all company goals are achieved and that deadlines are met. Based on customer requirements, this person is responsible for planning, scheduling, entering and releasing work orders to the 3rd party installers. They will continually review and maintain production schedules and work loads for effective capacity.
This is a great fit for an experienced scheduler, is customer focused, and is extremely organized. They will be motivated by working in a collaborative, family focused, professional environment that values high level quality work and customer service.
- Daily analysis, planning, and review of work center capacity based on requirements determined by Master Schedule.
- Maintain, review, and distribute work orders to the appropriate 3rd party installers, based on the complexity of the project.
- Coordinate installations based on projected inventory arrival, contractor’s schedules and customers requirements. Make changes when necessary.
- Communicate with Sales department on status of sales orders and estimated completion.
- Key point of contact for the installers, designers, architects, etc
- Provide quick responses to schedule changes or installation issues.
- Follow up with customer post installation to ensure customer is satisfied
- Identify problems and help improve processes
- Ensure high quality customer service including timelines and deadlines are met.
Education and Experience:
- 3 -5 years’ experience in a scheduler role or similar position. Experience in the flooring or construction industry is an asset.
- Proven experience in a customer service role.
- Experience dealing with multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft office and working knowledge of ERP systems. RFMS is an definite asset.
Skills and Competencies:
- Solid, proven organizational and project management skills. High attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills; can effectively interact with an variety of groups at one time including the sales team, 3rd party installers, contractors, designers, architects, etc.
- Team player able with the ability to work on multiple projects with limited direction
- Strategic thinker, strong problem-solving skills, able to adapt to changes quickly.
To apply, contact Tracy Arno at Essence Recruitment www.essencerecruitment.ca or email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until 01/26/18.