The Marketing Coordinator will be a key player in the strategic direction of the organization in a sales and marketing capacity within the North American health food market. Reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing, this person will build brand awareness by travelling within the North American market, attending trade shows, attending and training others for demo purposes. They will also help create and implement a marketing and advertising plan(s) for targeted regions. All while building a sales territory in the Alberta market.
This opportunity is a great fit for a motivated, independent, sales driven person with experience in the food industry. We are looking for an individual that is collaborative, flexible, conveys a “willing to do what it takes” attitude, and brings a hands-on approach to implementation and follow through in rolling out the sales plan. This person will be an instrumental player in the bottom line success of the organization, so if you are a passionate person motivated by challenge, and is excited by the opportunity to be a part of the growth of a company, this is an excellent fit for you!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. University Degree in Marketing with an equivalent combination of education and experience within the food industry. Health food industry experience or similar is considered an asset.
2. Brings 5plus years of successful experience in a marketing and sales capacity
3. The ability to act with the highest business ethics, display good judgment, cope with ambiguity and make tough decisions in a timely manner.
4. Proficient computer skills in MS Office suite or similar
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. Self-starter, independent with leadership capabilities
2. Collaborative team player
3. Creative, ability to think outside the box, flexible
4. Ability to implement and carry through direction, strong follow up skills
5. Strong communication skills; written, verbal and presentation
6. Customer focused, willing to attend tradeshows and similar
7. Must be able to travel
LOCATION: This person can be located in anywhere in Vancouver. This is a home office position.
To apply or for any further inquires, please contact Tracy Arno directly at 306-652-5209 or email@example.com