Our client, IP Canada Packaging Group, is a specialist distributor and manufacturer of Agricultural consumer products. Servicing mainly the agricultural sector, Integrated Packaging provides high quality and cost-effective solutions for protecting agricultural crop, stock and warehouse goods.
IP Canada Packaging Group offers the most extensive range of products and services to meet almost any packaging requirement from stretch, shrink and machinery to crop packaging, printed films, P.E. sacks and PVC food films.
This is an autonomous role that requires a self- starter that can work independently. Reporting to the General Manager, Agriculture Division in Head Office in Australia, this role has national Customer and Sales support activity responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve IP Canada Packaging Group overall service experience for our customers.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with customers in Canada, as well as the planning and support team members in Australia.
- Undertake and maintain sales administration including contract administration.
- Maintain management reporting and forecasting for stock turn and back orders.
- Identify areas for improvement and new product opportunities.
- Develop and maintain and understanding of customers needs and issues to improve IP Canada Packaging Group value proposition.
- Develop solutions for customer issues and challenges.
- Provide order forecasting and processing.
- Foster group relationship management and trading agreement administration.
- Maintain relationships with supply chain stakeholders.
- Implement corporate communication strategies.
- Maintain complete internal CRM files.
- Comply with all IP Canada Packaging Group policies and procedures with particular emphasis on safety, environment, integrity and trade practices.
Education and Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience in sales and/or marketing
- University degree in agriculture, marketing, commerce, or equivalent would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated understanding of farming practices in Western Canada
- Strong computer skills, MS Office
Competencies and Skills Needed:
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Sales / Customer Service experience
- Rural affinity
- Outstanding relationship management and networking skills to function in a diverse environment including key agriculture group customers, industry associations and key customers.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment including sales and support colleagues, manufacturing team, business development, customer service, marketing and senior management.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to solve problems independently and as a team
- Exceptional interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Must have valid drivers license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to travel to and from job sites and customer locations
To apply or for further detail, contact Joanne Oliver at Essence Recruitment directly.
306.652.5233 / email@example.com/www.essencerecruitment.ca