Do you believe that Safety is paramount in the work that you do? When presented with a challenge, do you find a way? Do you have a track record of starting smart and finishing strong? Are you the kind of person that does what you can to support the team?
Almita Piling is Canada’s leading provider of helical piles. They design, manufacture, and install helical piles for a wide variety of industries in Canada, some of which include oil & gas, power transmission & distribution, and industrial & commercial construction. Almita believes in quality and superior customer service. For further information and why Almita is a great place to work go to Almita.com.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, SK., the Sales Representative (SR) will be responsible for developing and managing lead generation, qualifying clients and opportunities, revenue generation and tracking progress in a business-to-business environment. The SR will need to work independently to produce substantial results using a varying mixture of lead sources including research, networking, and cold calling into targeted companies; you will contact appropriate prospective clients in the designated marketplace.
A great fit for this organization would be someone who would like to be part of a collaborative, innovative team. They will be a personable, ambitious, self motivate person who is passionate, and takes pride in their work.
Supports the achievement of corporate, regional and individual revenue targets and margin targets
Identifies and qualifies new prospective clients and opportunities to maximize business opportunities.
Focuses on building relationships through outside selling skills, attending conferences/seminars, hosting lunch and learns with prospective clients, etc.
Establishes and builds relationships with senior executives and line managers of prospective and established customers
Closes new business opportunities by working with both internal and external customers.
Maintains proactive relationship management and regular/consistent contact management strategies with assigned client base.
Maintains an awareness of competitors strategies, providing feedback internally to enhance Almitaâ€™s positioning in the marketplace
Provides feedback to sales management and business owners to ensure companies solutions continue to meet client needs.
Manages and maintains prospect database.
Works with Project Managers, other departments and management team to develop quotations and project proposals
Thinks like an owner and is directly involved in seeking out and executing rapid improvement projects.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or Diploma in business, marketing, or related field is ideal.
- 2-3 years of business-to-business sales experience in a lengthy sales process, preferably in power, oil and gas, construction, engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of costing and estimation best practices from the construction industry.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project). Working with a CRM system is a definite asset.
- Knowledge of business principles involved in resource allocation, production methods and coordination of people and resources.
SKILLS AND PROFICIENCIES:
- Positive Relationship/Network Building
- Presenting to an Audience
- Planning and Organization
- Analytical Thinking and Judgement
- Effective Interactive Communication
- Problem Solving
- Reading an Audience
- Conceptual Thinking
For further information or to apply, contact Tracy Arno at Essence Recruitment directly. firstname.lastname@example.org or 306.290.5646/306.652.5209.